Wednesday, April 16, 2014

First post

I launched this blog to show off how  I enjoy bachelorette living..Kidding.
I just found out cooking is one of events to enjoy staying at home by myself.
When I was looking at recipes, I often felt that those recipes are too big amount or take too much time to cook for one person.
So that I decided to share easy and fun recipes for single living folks.(If you have family, just times the number please! )Easy but everything from scratch.

First post is..Tomato sauce.
When I feel like lazy to make dinner or lunch, as most of people do, I go pasta.
You want to buy a bottle of tomato sauce?You should start to make time for your own sauce instead of buying it.
Once you had good sauces, your food life will be more awesome.
Tomato sauce is the simplest sauce in the world, it reminds me Japanese dashi sauce.Only few ingredients can make difference for the meal.
You can keep it in a fridge for few days, or you can keep it in a freezer for a week.

Recipe:
For two meals
Small can whole tomato, crush with folk or blender
Olive oil     3 table spoon
Garlic         1 clove crushed
Chilli(dry)   1 piece
Salt as your taste
Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper as your taste
Bay leaves 1
Basil(dry) 1 teaspoon

Put olive oil in a pot and heat it up.
Put crushed garlic and chilli, infuse the taste and fragrant.
Put Can tomato, bay leaves and stew them about 20 min.
Make the taste with sugar, salt and pepper, basil.Put salt as good amount is the key to success - Good luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment