Monday, April 21, 2014

Breakfast fiesta 1

I am really bad at getting out of bed quickly. Once I checked it out the clock on my iphone, I often start to check other apps and other social networking sites, emails...It is waste of time.
I thought that I might need some projects to get out of bed faster - is..."breakfast fiesta".
Good breakfast makes me get out of bed easily and able to keep my energy long for the day.
Even just pieces of toast, adding just few crafty toppings will make everyday breakfast interesting.
I have bunch of toast topping ideas, here are few of them.

I will write down more toast ideas when I get more photos.


Cocoa sugar, coconuts flakes, peanut butter under the knees.
For the cocoa sugar recipe, powder sugar : cocoa = 1 : 4, use tea strainer to sprinkle it.

 Clementine slices and almond slices,butter and brown sugar. Toast it until sugar gets melt. 

Walnuts, raisins, maple syrup, butter.

Don't waste your sunny day!




No comments:

Post a Comment